You want to grow your organization and make a positive impact, but your current website design could be holding you back.
You may need a website redesign if
- Your website looks and feels outdated
- You need to connect other systems to your website but don’t know how
- Your site is frustrating to maintain
- Your website was hacked together over many years and needs simplified
- You need a more responsive web design partner
- You want to align your vendors with your values for positive impact
If any of this resonates, you're in the right place. CauseLabs can help.
Some of our nonprofit web design work
An organization that builds a thriving, diverse STEM workforce through programs addressing the root cause of inequity in STEM.
The Teachers Guild
A nonprofit initiative catalyzing teachers' creative leadership through free teacher-designed solutions.
A free tool for elementary and middle school teachers that allows them to embed economic and financial education into their classrooms.
A nonprofit organization that translates the Bible in various languages, making it accessible to all communities.
We use design to solve human problems
Design isn’t just a pretty face for your website. It’s the whole process of getting to know the people, the problems they are facing and the systems they are operating within to uncover meaningful solutions together.
Our design process is closely aligned with the Human-Centered Design (HCD) methodology developed by our partners at IDEO. Going through the CauseLabs Impact Design Process ensures that you are building the right thing the first time, meaning you are helping more people more quickly and avoiding costly mistakes.
The HCD methodology spans more than the design phase of a project. By embedding it into our Strategy, Design and Development phases of our process, we are able to understand your users and design for their specific needs.
We're on a mission to grow positive impact. Let's partner to use technology as a force for good.
Why Redesign With CauseLabs?
Whether you need an update to your website for nonprofit or for-profit business, we create engaging experiences that solve your problems and help you achieve your goals.
Your website can be a tool to serve even more people. High-quality, impactful web design can be the key to growing your organization, helping your users, and filling gaps in your community.
How We've Helped Clients
CauseLabs has more than 17 years of deep experience working with the social sector, particularly in partnering to achieve the UN's Sustainable Development Goals. We value doing work that matters. Our status as a Public Benefit Corporation and certified B-Corp keep us focused on growing positive impact.
CauseLabs has been a wonderful thought partner in the design and implementation of our child care consumer education website. Their team is always lovely to work with, our meetings are focused and productive, and the documentation they provide is impressive. Their work helps us shine and communicate our work better to our stakeholders. We couldn’t have chosen a better firm to work with on this project!
Gretchen Howard - California Child Care Resource and Referral Network
More examples of our website design for nonprofits
- Women of Color in Computing Collaborative. A project aimed at increasing the number of women and girls of color completing computer science degrees and working in the industry.
- Playing for Change Day. A global community event established by the Playing for Change Foundation to create positive change through music and arts education.
- GLIDE Giving Legacy. A radically inclusive church, social justice organization, and movement for change in San Francisco that provides innovative services for marginalized populations.
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. A museum that tells visitors the story of science and history in Texas and the southwest.
- Progress.Bible. A nonprofit organization with a mission to illuminate the Scripture gap in a way that inspires informed action to meet local language needs.